Friday, April 26, 2013

Better get a wriggle on

Today would have been Mum's birthday and this was one of her favourite expressions. She had quite a few passed down from her very English mother and grandmother. Anyway I have just realised I have quite a few kms to go to reach my goal of 50kms and not a lot of days left to do it in - so I'd better get a wriggle on. Tomorrow we are leaving early to do a Wine and Cheese trip up to Mt Tamborine so won't be walking at all. I will have to schedule two reasonable walks on Sunday and Tuesday and should just scrape it in. One achilles is starting to give me curry. I think I will have to resume my ankle exercises and see if that helps. I did read somewhere a week or so ago that those of us with Hashimotos can have problems with Achilles - GRRRR. Hopefully, one day when I get it totally under control or it goes away (and it can I believe) I will be able to increase my walks. In the meantime I am going to look into the Primal/Paleo Crossfit regime and see if I can work that into my off walking days. Anyway I will be back at the end of the month to report on all the goals and set new ones for May. Catch you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment