Monday, April 8, 2013

Hills are harder !

Hi Blog....sorry I have been missing for a while as I was ticked off with Runkeeper. The PC version had a bit of a hiccup and wasn't showing the correct map of my walk for me to screen print to here. However it has sorted itself out now and today's walk is shown above. I took considerably longer to walk a shorter distance than the walk I did on 2 April on the flat. (See below for that walk). I think I will alternate my longer walks and try and increase the speed and length in each spot. Achilles are just squeaking a little today so won't walk at all tomorrow and may pop down to the gym instead to do some weights. After a seminar on making Sourdough and Brie on Sunday watch this space for my first attempt at both. The cheese may be a while as I need to source some utensils and products before I can commence. Only need some decent flour to attempt the Sourdough (I may use Spelt flour from Flannerys.

No comments:

Post a Comment