Saturday, January 5, 2013

Appointments, Avon and other Activities

Oh my, every day this coming week I have an appointment of some description. After a visit to a physio last Thursday we have discovered I have a Whiplash injury which is going to take several weeks and multiple appointments to fix. The injury happened before Christmas but I didn't link the two until just recently. Roger was driving and pulled up suddenly but I was actually leaning forward trying to grab something near the floor. I didn't think much of it at the time but a couple of days later woke up with a very stiff neck. Thought it was because I slept funny (as you do) and thought it would get better on its own. Three weeks later I still had problems turning my neck and decided to go to a Physio.

I also decided I would pay a visit to the dentist (a bit before my annual check up was due) just to make sure all was OK before cruising. Well, he found a little cavity that needs to be filled so that is happening next week also. On the plus side our new health fund pays for one clean and check up per person per year. Therefore my $200 bill didn't cost me a cent. Woo hoo.

The third appointment is with my unholistic doctor (only been to her once for my shots before last OS trip) for a skin cancer check and a request for a sleeping tablet to hopefully help me sleep on the plane as it is an overnight trip.

In between all these appointments I have two Avon campaign orders to deliver and a heap of other activities including putting the finishing touches to the slide show of our Cairns trip (2011) and hopefully making a start of inroads into the Asian Cruise slide show (2012). Not to mention, getting some US dollars and an OS debit card etc, etc. Hopefully I can report back here next Saturday with less left on my list. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment