Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Well another year done and dusted. Just seems like yesterday that 2012 started. We didn't actually see this one in for the first time in at least ten years. The friends we normally spend it with (in Adelaide) weren't too happy about it but we just decided we wanted to be back here on the Coast earlier this year. It takes me several days to get over a late night now and I just felt that while I am trying to heal myself a late night was not the way to go.

I have just posted on the TSC FB group my goals for the year so I'll record them here also.

1. Go down a couple of dress sizes (at least two)

2. Keep walking

3. Try to avoid the foods that my gut doesn't like (sugar, wheat, milk)

4. Drink more water

5. Learn more about Ayurvedic stuff

These are complementary to the monthly ones above - I probably should add the extra ones but don't want to clog up the page too much. I probably won't get too far with number 5 as I will be a little busy over the next three weeks in preparation for our trip to Hawaii. Catch you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment