Monday, December 17, 2012

Gone mad in the kitchen

Hi folks....Just letting you know I have gone a bit crazy in the kitchen lately and therefore can tick off one of my December goals. We are having a Mushroom Gravy Slow Cooked (Rump) Roast for dinner tonight although it is not Rump but another cut of beef. Fingers crossed it will be OK. I also made a no sugar version of White Christmas yesterday and a Banana Bread (which needs some tweaking.

I have now found a Gluten Free recipe for English Muffins (two actually) and may have a go at these after we return from Adelaide. I will probably play with this one a bit too as a couple of the flours are on my list of do not eat (ie grains or starch). Need to do some investigation on which ones are actually a NO NO. Having said that they are fairly small quantities and probably wouldn't worry me too much. Watch this space.

I did get the measuring tape out but apart from 1/2 cm from my neck there has been no change. However I am not measuring the bulge above my waist and I am sure it is not as large as it was and is definitely softer (breaking up perhaps). Not going to worry too much until after the silly season has gone but will try not to go overboard anyway as I know I will suffer if I do. Probably won't get back here until the New Year so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to anyone that is reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment