Thursday, October 11, 2012

All out of routine

This week I was supposed to get back to my normal routine ie C25K runs on Mon, Wed and Fri, PT on Tues, gym on Thu and Sat and Sun rest day. It has not happened. I did go to the oval on Monday to do W4D3 and did it reasonably well. Tuesday was a great PT session, however Wed I had to be at the U3A office at 8:30am having dropped off the doggie to the groomers and it would have been a bit tight. So I made Wed my rest day. This morning I was all set to go to the oval but, would you believe, it was raining. That stuff that comes out of the sky that we haven't seen for a long time. So I tootled off to the gym and walked (with a couple of jogging intervals) for 30 mins (3kms). Oh well, I can't control the weather and it probably won't be the last time that happens over the summer (rainy) months. At least I did something 'cos if I hadn't it would have been two days in a row and as we know that could be the beginning of the rot settling in. As Craig says (which is my signature in CK) "Motivation and excitement don't last but habits do".

No comments:

Post a Comment