Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Moving on

Hi Blog...just a quick one. Moved onto Week 5 of C25K this morning, however the PCYC were doing another outdoor training session on MY track this morning. How dare they. So I headed down to the end of Smith Street to do my run and enjoyed the change of scenery and the different grass. The track grass is quite spongy (although not so much now without rain) but it is very dry down at the Broadwater. So the surface being harder makes it easier to run a little faster. Week 5 is a 5 min warm up walk, a 5 min run, 3 min walk, 5 min run, 3 min walk, 5 min run and finishing with a 5 min cool down. My runs were a reasonably consistent speed just getting marginally slower each time so I am pleased with my progress.

And I think one of my bulges is not as large as it was. Must get the trusty tape measure out and check it one day. Don't think I made my "go down a dress size by end October" goal but possibly a half a dress size. So I have pushed it out until November. Did make the walk/run goal and will reset that too tomorrow.

Catch you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment